Schedule: the hot air balloon flight is available everyday except Wednesday and the first Monday of every month.
To provide as per the Malaysian flight and air regulation: copy of Passenger Passport and NRIC copy for Malaysian national.
- Pick-up / Drop-off (Hotel)
- 45 to 60 minutes Hot Air Balloon Flight (Shared flight with other passengers)
- Pre Flight Refreshments
- Post Flight Breakfast
- In flight Photo
- Time lapse video of balloon flight
*Please note the following information:
- As safety comes first, the flight will be cancelled if the weather, such as wind direction/speed, rainy, windy and greasy days, is not suitable for flight; In this case you will be refunded or change to another flight.
- High heels, pregnant women and dresses are prohibited. It is advisable to wear covered shoes and cotton material for ladies in 'hijab'.
- Only children above 4 feet height are allowed (130 cm), children below 12 years old need to be accompanied by an adult.
Schedule and Flight preparation details:
- Around 06:00 AM Pick up at your hotel (so you can reach Putrajaya area)
- 07:00 AM Arrival of passenger at the Launch Field and Pre-Flight Refreshment
- 07:20 AM Check in with your Pilot then safety briefing
- 07:30 AM Passengers board the hot air balloon then.. Take off!
- 08:30 AM Landing
- 09:00 Post Flight Breakfast with the pilot
- 09:30 Transfer back to your hotel