Overview : Cameron Highlands a hill resort with Temperatures 10 - 25 degrees Celcius known for its farmland, tea plantations, orchards, nurseries, waterfalls, rivers, lakes, wildlife and the aborigines.
Itinerary (Daily departures on shared basis):
07:00 After breakfast depart for the Cameron Highlands, enroute:
- FREE BATU CAVES TOUR.
Climb 272 steps into the temple of Hindu Deity Lord Subramaniam who is honored during the Hindu festival of Thaipusam. His statue is magnificent. (Ladies must be properly attired to enter the temple).
- CASCADING WATERFALLS photo shoot. Souvenirs, tribal handicrafts, strange herbs, aphrodisiacs available at the shops.
- ABORIGINES the Rainforest is their Supermarket.
12:00 Lunch and the tour continues...fresh tea at TEA PLANTATION that sponsors the conservation of our Elephants and Orang Utan. The Tea shop’s proceeds goes towards the conservation. Factory Tour everyday except Mondays.
- BUTTERFLY FARM & INSECTARIUM a secret paradise of butterflies and insects.
- STRAWBERRY FARM Pluck fresh Strawberries when in season.
- VEGETABLE & FRUITS MARKET a showcase of vegetables, fruits CACTUS & FLOWERS.
17:00 Return journey to Kuala Lumpur arriving approx. 20:00
End of Tour.
- Return Transfers with Chauffeur-Guide & Commentary
- All entrance fees
- Mineral Water
- Fruits when in season
*Price for Single traveller: USD 280