Overview : This is an awesome and comprehensive tour of Kuala Lumpur which began as a tin mining settlement with Tudor-styled clubhouses, Moorish courthouses to the modern Twin Towers with Events, festivals and foods of various cultures and "shop till you drop" shopping complexes.
Daily departures on shared basis
09:00 Depart for the KUALA LUMPUR TOWER with 421 meters in height - houses the telecommunication, meteorological stations and the revolving restaurant. Catch a bird’s eye view of the city from the observation deck.
- PHOTO SHOOT OF THE TWIN TOWERS
- BATU CAVES - the 272 steps climb into the temple of Hindu Deity Lord Subramaniam and his140 feet statue is magnificent.(Ladies to be properly attired to enter the temple).
- BATIK DESIGN FACTORY. Batik or wax painting can be hand drawn or block printed on cloth.
. ROYAL SELANGOR PEWTER FACTORY Guided factory tour of exclusive handcrafted designs.
- KING'S PALACE We have a King every 5 years !
- RAILWAY STATION Moorish and Islamic architecture built by British designer.
- INDEPENDENT SQUARE Unique colonial landmark of Moorish design.
- ST MARY'S CATHEDRAL Anglican Cathedral with Queen of England as the Head.
- THE ROYAL SELANGOR CLUBHOUSE.Exclusive clubhouse withTudor style design.
After a short walkabout of LITTLE INDIA, BANANA LEAF lunch (eat with fingers).
COCOA BOUTIQUE free sampling of Chocolates and return to hotel approx. 16:00h
End of tour.
- Return Transfers with Chauffeur-Guide commentary
- Free flow of Mineral Water
- 1 banana leaf lunch
- KL Tower ticket
- All entrance fees.