Kuala Lumpur – a potpourri of numerous happenings was discovered as a tin mining settlement with Moorish and Tudor styled architecture which are now under UNESCO listing. Whilst in Kuala Lumpur you should consider visiting the Forest Waterfall which has 7 tiers totaling 120 meters in height in a 500 hectares lush forest reserve.
08:00 After breakfast depart for the:
- INDEPENDENT SQUARE where Malaysia got her independence on 31 August 1957. Sultan Abdul Samad Building is the most significant landmark of Moghul architecture.
- SELANGOR CLUBHOUSE – The tudor styled club was the meeting place for all high ranking British colonial society.
- ST MARY’S CHURCH – the old Anglican church with the Queen of England as the patron.
- TWIN TOWER photo shoot.
- Then proceed to the famous BATU CAVES to climb 272 steps into the temple of Hindu Deity who is honored during the Hindu festival of Thaipusam. (Ladies to be properly attired to enter the temple).
12:00 After a local lunch, depart for the Waterfalls. The 30 minute drive takes us to a mesmerizing waterfalls for a chill-out. On arrival the 30 minute jungle walk is cool, uphill trekking.
The waterfalls is all yours and is the home to the macaque monkeys.
17:00 Return transfer to hotel.
*Please don't forget to bring with you.
- Changing clothes,
- Mosquito repellant,
- Walking shoes.
*Please note that the price includes.
- Transfers from Kuala Lumpur by English speaking Chauffeur-Guides
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water,
- Fruit tasting,
- Chauffeur guide service.
*Price for Single traveller: 190 USD