TAMAN NEGARA - CAMERON HIGHLANDS + Free Batu Caves Tour from Kuala Lumpur
Day 01: (Lunch, Dinner included) KUALA LUMPUR- TAMAN NEGARA
- TAMAN NEGARA is a 130 million years old Tropical Rainforest home of mammals like Tapirs, Tigers, Elephants, Sun Bears 14,000 Flowering Plants, 300 Bird Species and the list is endless.
Objectives: To Protect, Conserve, Propagate Flora and Fauna and its ecosystem of Rivers, Waterfalls, Secret Caves, Mountains, Rolling Hill and Lush Greenery
07:00 Depart for Taman Negara... en route
- BATU CAVES: climb 272 steps into the temple of Hindu Deity Lord Subramaniam who is honored during Thaipusam in January or February EVERY YEAR.
11:00 on arrival at Kuala Tahan:
- CANOPY WALKWAY,JUNGLE TREKKING. Bring along insect repellents, track shoes.
13:00 Lunch at the Floating Café followed by RAPIDS SHOOTING, ABORIGINE VILLAGE VISIT An insight of their fire making skills and blowpipe hunting techniques.
17:00 Check in to hotel. Free and easy.
19:00 Dinner at Floating Cafe, followed by:
* NITE JUNGLE WALK, OBSERVATION HIDES - Bring along rain coat, torch light to assist Nature Guide in the "hunt" for mouse deer, insects, spiders ...2200hrs Back to hotel. Good Nite!
Day 02: (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) TAMAN NEGARA - CAMERON HIGHLANDS
- CAMERON HIGHLANDS a hill Resort with Temperatures 10 - 25 degrees Celcius known for its farmlands, tea plantations, orchards, nurseries, waterfalls, rivers, lakes, wildlife, aborigines
08:00 Check out and depart for Cameron Highlands.
12:00 Lunch then visit TEA PLANTATION (Factory Tour is available everyday except Mondays)
- BUTTERFLY FARM & INSECTARIUM, STRAWBERRY FARM, VEGETABLE , FRUITS & FLOWER MARKET.
17:00 Check in to hotel.
19:00 Dinner"HOT POT" – a signature dish in the Camerons.
22:00 GoodNite !
DAY 03: (Breakfasr, Lunch and Dinner) CAMERON HIGHLANDS - PENANG
- THE ISLAND OF PENANG was founded by Sir Francis Light in 1786 and he first landed at Fort Cornwallis.
Penang is known as the Pearl of the Orient and is one of the most beautiful touristic locations in Malaysia. Penang is also known as a food haven.
08:00 Check out and depart for PENANG ISLAND.
11:00 On arrival at Penang visit the CLAN JETTY. Lunch followed by visit to the KHOO KONGSI. Catch a TRISHAW RIDE through GEORGETOWN and end at FORT CORNWALLIS.
17:00 Check in to hotel located at the Batu Feringghi Belt – the happening place on Penang Island.
End of Tour and Good Bye!
DAY 04 - PENANG (Breakfast)
12:00 Check out. Guest’s own arrangement.
- One way transfer with English Speaking Chauffeur-Guide
- All entrance fees
- All meals
- 4 star Hotel Stay for 3 Nights
- Mineral Water
- Experienced Nature Guide.
*Important information: Daily departures start : 01 March till 30 Sept every year only! This is due to the Monsoon season.
* Single traveler price: 1460 USD