Overview: A comprehensive tour nature based where you could feel, get 'run over' by the silvered leaf monkeys and the dazzling display of the fireflies are a natural phenomenon.
ITINERARY: (Daily departures shared basis)
*Please note the long hours.
09:00 After breakfast, depart for the ELEPHANT SANCTUARY, en route:
- BATU CAVES Climb 272 steps into the Temple of Hindu Deity Lord Submarine honored during the Hindu festival of Thaipusam. His 140 feet statue is magnificent.(Ladies to be properly attired to enter the temple)
- ELEPHANTS: an endangered species and the centeris a facility for rogue and orphaned elephants.
13:00 After Lunch, video show on catch and trans location of elephants. Elephant briefing, feeding and feeling of the gentle giants.
(Note: Bathing of elephants is strictly discouraged due to rota virus in the rivers)
16:00 A relaxed drive through the countryside to Bukit Melawati in Kuala Selangor.
On arrival SILVERED LEAF MONKEY feeding and whole lot of fun as they clamber over you for food - a unique brush with nature.
18:30 Fresh SEAFOOD DINNER at a riverside cafe and catch a boat to watch fireflies (silence to prevail!).
- FIREFLIES: They congregate on mangrove trees to feed on nectar and to mate. They flash synchronously through a biochemical reaction in their light organs on their bottoms - a natural wonder!
20:30 Return transfer to Kuala Lumpur arriving approx. at 22:00
End of tour.
- Return transfers with English speaking Chauffeur and Guide
- All fees
- Mineral water
- Monkey and Elephant snacks
- Boat to watch fireflies
- Lunch and Seafood dinner.
* Price for Single traveller: 353 USD
Based on 1 reviews