Cameron Highlands a hill resort, at 1,500 metres, is in the State of Pahang, with Temperatures 10 - 25 degrees Celcius.
Known for its farmland, tea plantations, orchards, nurseries, waterfalls, rivers, lakes, wildlife, aborigines.
*Physically Not Challenging
ITINERARY (Daily departures on Shared Basis):
07:00 After breakfast depart for the Cameron Highlands, enroute:
- FREE BATU CAVES TOUR: Climb 272 steps into the temple of Hindu Deity Lord Subramaniam who is honored during the Hindu festival of Thaipusam.His statue is magnificent. (Ladies must be properly attired to enter the temple).
- CASCADING WATERFALLS photo shoot: Souvenirs, tribal handicrafts, strange herbs, aphrodisiacs available at the shops... ABORIGINES the Rainforest is their Supermarket.
12:00 Lunch and the tour continues... fresh tea at TEA PLANTATIONthat sponsors the conservation of our Elephants and Orang Utan. The Tea shop’s proceeds goes towards the conservation. (Factory Tour everyday except Mondays)
- BUTTERFLY FARM &INSECTARIUM a secret paradise of butterflies and insects.
- STRAWBERRY FARM: Pick fresh Strawberries when in season.
- VEGETABLE, FRUITS & FLOWER MARKET: take a stroll through the market place and see a showcase of vegetables, fruits and flowers grown in the Camerons.
17:00 Check in to hotel. Free and easy.
19:00 Dinner is “HOT POT” – a signature dish in the Camerons. Please bring along your sweaters as the nites are cold.
08:30 MOSSY FOREST TOUR: Catch a 4-wheel drive and cruise along rolling hills to Mount Brinchang. A cool walk into the Mossy Forest will reveal some of the unique forest flora as in the Carnivorous Pitcher plant, primitive ferns, wild orchids, wild spices, medicinal and poisonous plants. Visit the Oldest Tea Plantation as it opens into a vast carpet of greenery. The Tea Plantation sponsors the conservation of our Elephants and the Orang Utan and proceeds from the tea shop goes towards this cause.
They work hand in hand with WWF and MNS.
13:00 After lunch, return transfer to Kuala Lumpur arriving approx..
18:00 End of tour.
- Return transfer with English speaking Chauffeur-Guide and commentary
- Free flow Mineral water
- 2 Lunch and 1 dinner “HOT POT”
- 3 star hotel twin sharing with breakfast for 2.
*Price for Single Traveler: 354 USD