This tour includes a 1-day introduction to scuba diving. It will include two dives, the second of which will go to a maximum of about 40 feet (12 meters).
9AM: Meet a member of the team at the entrance to Jesselton Point Jetty (under the archway). The team member will escorts you to your boat, which will depart from Jesselton Point and continue on to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine National Park.
10: Complete PADI forms and enjoy a short scuba diving education session delivered by your PADI Instructor.
10.30 Enjoy your first dive of the day, conducted in a shallow, protected bay at one of the Islands in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine National Park.
12.30 Take a break on land and lunch. Enjoy a relaxed lunch on either Pulau Mamutik or Pulau Sapi.
13.30 Briefing for your second dive. Put on your dive gear and enjoy a second leisure dive with your PADI Instructor.
15.00 Depart for Jesselton Point
- A short information session and a confined open water skills session (as per PADI standards)
- Two leisure dives (up to a maximum of about 40 feet, or 12 meters)
- Instruction from qualified, friendly Dive Professionals
- Rental dive / snorkel gear
- Small groups per PADI Instructor
- A la carte lunch
- Fresh water on our boats
- Boat transfers from Jesselton Jetty
- Jetty boarding fees
- Sabah Parks Island Conservation fee.
- Sabah Parks Diving Permit (currently RM53 for non Malaysians, RM21.20 for Malaysians). Paid once per diving day trip, or once per diving course.
-Private instructor (available at extra charge)
There are pre-requisites for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course:
-You must be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills.
-You should be in good overall health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulatory systems. You will be asked to self-certify before starting your PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience.
-You will need to complete the required PADI forms.
-Please note that, in compliance with recognized diving safety standards, you must have a minimum of 18 hours free after diving before flying on a plane.