You must be a certified diver. You will need to show your diver certification card at the beginning of the trip.
You should be in good overall health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulatory systems. You will be ask asked to self-certify before starting your trip.
Plunge into the waters of the South China Sea with an exciting 3-dive diving tour in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. If you are a certified diver looking to take a trip like none other, this adventure is for you. Enjoy diving off the coast of Borneo into the tropical, sea life-filled waters of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine National Park.
09:00 Meet a member of the team at the entrance to Jesselton Point Jetty (under the archway). Our team member escorts you to our boat and the boat departs from Jesselton Point, boat transfer to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
10:00 Briefing for first dive. Put on your dive gear and perform buddy checks. Start of the first dive!
11:00 Surface interval. Chill out on the sun deck of our catamaran.
12:00 Start second dive of the day!
13:00 Take a break on land and lunch. Enjoy a relaxed lunch on an island.
14:00 Start of the second dive!
15:00 Depart for Jesselton Point
~16:00 Arrive at Jesselton Point
*Please note that the price includes:
- Three leisure dives with guidance from qualified staff
- Instruction from qualified, friendly Dive Professionals (active PADI/SDI/TDI)
- Rental dive / snorkel gear
- Small groups per PADI Instructor
- A la carte lunch
- Fresh water on our boats
- Boat transfers from Jesselton Jetty
- Jetty boarding fees
- Sabah Parks Island Conservation fee.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sabah Parks Diving Permit (currently RM53 for non Malaysians, RM21.20 for Malaysians). Paid once per diving day trip, or once per diving course.