Day 1 : ARRIVAL – XIENGKHOUANG (-/-/-)
Meet at Xiengkhouang airport and transfer for a short city tour of Xiengkhouang, the province which is best-known for having been heavily bombed during Indochina War, apart from the famous historic Plain of Jars.
Check in at Vansana hotel (standard room).
Day 2 : XIENGKHOUANG (B/-/-)
After breakfast, we drive to visit the Plain of Jars, the archeological stone Jars, which dated back at least 2000 years ago and also continue to visit the Plain of Jars (site 2). We en-route visit villages of Hmong minority group, where we can learn more about their housing, living and working conditions which are completely different from others.
In the afternoon, we drive to Muang Khoune, the old capital of Xiengkhouang, which was heavily damaged during the war, but there are still some former French settlement and hospital to be seen as well as the damaged famous temple of Wat Phia Wat. Accommodation at Vansana hotel.
Day 3 : XIENGKHOUANG – VIENTIANE (B/-/-)
Breakfast, we visit both local food and central market.
Transfer to airport for departure to flight back to Vientiane.
• Baggage handling and porterage.
• Private air-conditioned transport.
• Transfers & tours with English speaking guide.
• Entrance fees for sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary.
• Refreshing tower and drinking water on tours.
• Accommodation in single room.
• Meals: 1 breakfast.
• Service charge & government tax.
• Visa fee.
• Travel insurance against any personal injury of illness and damage of the property incurred during the course of this trip.
• Domestic air ticket – separate quoted.
• International air tickets to / from Laos.
• Departure tax.
• Personal expenses such as: drinks, phone calls, laundry, tip...etc.