Pickup at hotel and take a trip by car to the outskirts of Vientiane, following the road along the bank of Mekong river to visit the Buddha Park of Xieng Khuan, the Park (28 km East of Vientaine), containing a combination of hundred of statues of Hindu divinities and Buddha. En route, stop at Ban Bor Oh, the well-known silk weaving village, where you will see local weavers weaving with looms underneath their stilt houses.
Drive pass villages on the bank of Mekong River with beautiful views of vegetable gardens, including rice fields, tobacco plantation. You are also welcome to make photo-stops and see rural life with warm smiles of local people.
You will also have a nice view of the Mekong Friendship Bridge as the border between Laos and Thailand. After visiting the Buddha Park, drive on another road back to Vientiane.
PRICE INCLUDES :
- Private air-conditioned transport.
- Tour with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fee for sightseeing.
- Service charge & government tax.
- Travel insurance against any personal injury of illness and damage of the property incurred during the course of this rip.
- Tip & gratuity.
- Personal expenses such as : drinks…etc.