Meet with our guide at hotel / guest house, and we begin our trip to drive a few hours to Boloven Plateau, the fertile farmland for a strong agricultural base, supporting coffee, tea and cardamom plantations. It is also the home to number of ethnic minorities. En-route, we stop to visit Ban Houei Houne, a village of ethnic minority of Katou. We will learn more about traditional way of rural life with their fascinating culture of people there. There are lots of nice views of villages with tea and coffee plantations along the road side.
Lunch at local restaurant near Tadlo, in the forest overlooking a nice view of Saset stream.
After lunch, we continue to visit more villages of ethnic Alak, Ngea, before we get back to Pakse in late afternoon.
- Private air-conditioned transport.
- Transfer & tour with English speaking guide.
- Refreshing tower & drinking water on tour.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing.
- Service charge & government tax.
- Travel insurance against any personal injury of illness and damage of the property incurred during the course of this trip.
- Tip & gratuity.
- Personal expenses such as : drinks…etc.