Meet at hotel or guest house and we take a short drive to the boat landing for taking a boat ride about 1 ½ hours downstream on the Mekong river, through beautiful scenery with mountains range and also local villages along the Mekong valleys to Champasack, the nearest town to the fantastic archaeological sight of Wat Phou.
Arrive in Champasack, continue by car about 15mn drive to visit Wat Phou, a site of ancient religious significance in one of the most spectacular regions of Laos. Lunch is free on own at local restaurant in Champasack.
Continue by car crossing the Mekong by ferry and also drive to visit Oupmoung, another ancient Khmer-ruined temple, hidden in the forest. We get back to Pakse and transfer to hotel or guest house in late afternoon.
- Private air-conditioned transport.
- Transfer & tour with English speaking guide.
- Refreshing tower & drinking water on tour.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing.
- Service charge & government tax.
- Travel insurance against any personal injury of illness and damage of the property incurred during the course of this trip.
- Tip & gratuity.
- Personal expenses such as : drinks…etc.