8:30 am – 9:00 am: Pick up by our English speaking guide from your hotel lobby within Luang Prabang, Laos
- Arrival at the Elephant Village Camp: Welcome greeting by your guide and participate in a short briefing about elephants
- Bareback Elephant Ride: Enjoy the impressive experience of a 1 km bareback elephant ride! 1 person per elephant
- Mahout Training: Receive your basic mahout training on how to control an elephant just like a mahout!
- Lunch: Dine at our Elephant Camp restaurant. Buffet lunch served with coffee / tea and drinking water (vegetarian options available)
- Bathe Your Elephant: Take your own elephant down to the Nam Khan river for an exhilarating and once in a lifetime bathing experience!
- Boat trip to the Tad Sae Waterfall: Take a traditional Lao long boat to the Tad Sae Waterfall and relax, dip your feet or take a swim in the clear, cool water
- Depart: Transfer back to your Hotel in Luang Prabang between 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm
Your Tour Includes:
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Elephant ride
- Boat ride to the Tad Sae waterfall (+ waterfall entrance fee)
- Basic mahout training
- Bathing your elephant
- Buffet lunch
* Our tours are great for people of all ages. Parents should use their own discretion for young children but our policy is as follows:
- Children between 0 and 4 years old: free of charge
- Children between 5 and 8 years old they share the same elephant with parents.
- Children 9 years old or older are charged full price and can ride the elephant alone.
- For safety reasons, children under 5 years old may not participate in the mahout training or elephant bathing. Children under 9 years old must be accompanied by an adult in order to participate in the mahout training or elephant bathing.