8:00 am – 8:30 am: Pick up by our English speaking guide from your hotel lobby within Luang Prabang, Laos
- Arrival at the Elephant Village Camp: Welcome greeting by your guide and participate in a short briefing about elephants
- Receive Bottle: To reduce plastic bottle usage, we give out reusable aluminum water bottles that you will fill up and refill with water and take home with you after the tour
- Elephant Feeding: Get up close and personal with elephants
- Explore Elephant Village: Visit elephant hospital, museum, photo gallery and dung paper making area
- Bareback Elephant Ride: Enjoy the impressive experience of a 1 km bareback elephant ride! (One person per elephant)
- Visit Baby Elephants: Meet our two baby elephants across the river
- Boat trip to the Tad Sae Waterfall: Ride in a traditional Lao long boat to the Tad Sae Waterfall and relax or swim in the clear water (swim suit recommended!)
Lunch: Dine at our Elephant Camp restaurant. Buffet lunch served with coffee / tea and drinking water (vegetarian options are available)
Depart: Transfer back to your Hotel in Luang Prabang around 1:00pm
Your Tour Includes:
- Hotel pickup and drop off in our air conditioned van
- English speaking guide
- Elephant ride
- Boat trip to the Tad Sae Waterfall (+entrance fee)
- Buffet lunch
- Drinking water
* Our tours are great for people of all ages. Parents should use their own discretion for young children but our policy is as follows:
- Children between 0 and 4 years old: free of charge
- Children between 5 and 8 years old they share the same elephant with parents.
- Children 9 years old or older are charged full price and can ride the elephant alone.
- For safety reasons, children under 5 years old may not participate in the mahout training or elephant bathing. Children under 9 years old must be accompanied by an adult in order to participate in the mahout training or elephant bathing.