Departure every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
DAY 1: LUANG PRABANG - PAKBENG
The boat leaves the Ban Don Mai boat pierat 7:00am for upsteaming the Mekong to Pakbeng. On the way, we will stop to visit Pak Ou Caves (Tham Ting) and its thousands of Buddha images. Lunch is served on board. The boat arrives in Pakbeng before the night.
Overnight in Pakbeng
DAY 2: PAKBENG - HOUAY XAY
Embark at 7:00am on the boat.. Visit a Kamu village on the Mekong River. Lunch is served on board. After stopping in Pak Tha to have the boat documents signed, we will arrive in HouayXayaround 5:00pm (possibility to continue the journey to Thailand on the same day).
Each room contains clean bedsheet, privatebathroomwith hot/cold shower and a fan. The breakfast is also included.
• Transfer by TukTuk from HouayXay slow boat Pier to the Lao immigration office.
• Transfer in LuangPrabang from your hotel to boat pier.
• Crew service during the cruise.
• Admission fees for visiting sites serviced by our English speaking guide.
• Lunch on board as mentioned in the program, drinking water, coffee, tea during meals
• Group insurance (Limit of 30 000 USD, 2 000 USD per pax for body injury, 3 000 USD per pax for property damage).
• Shuttle boat from HouayXay to Chiang Khong.
• Visa/immigration and/or overstay fees in Laos or in Thailand.
• Personal insurance.
• Beverages, personal expenses, and tips.
• Other expenses not mentioned above
• From LuangPrabang, our boats leave at 7:00 AM. So please be ready from 6:30 AM. Our guide will pick you up directly from your hotel.
• From October to February, it can get cold during the cruise, do not forget to bring a jacket.
• It is possible to leave luggage and suitcase on the boat and take only small daypack for your overnight in Pakbeng.
• For safety reasons and according to the weather conditions, the program may change without prior notice.