Meet at hotel and take an excursion by private air-conditioned transport, Kuangsi Waterfall, which though not very high, but it is spectacular and really beautiful with its green surroundings as the national protected forest area.
En route, we drive pass local style-villages with different housing condition, visit Ban Na Oune, a small Hmong hill tribe village, probably the best-known hilltribe in Laos, where you will learn rural life with their fascinating culture, Ban Tapane, a small village of ethnic Khmu tribe, then you will be able to compare three main ethnic groups of Lao people.
Arrive Kuangsi Waterfall, where there is prenty of time for your relaxing and a swim in the cool water before taking a drive to get back to Luang Prabang in late afternoon and reach your hotel.
- Private air-con transport.
- Tour with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fee.
- Service charge & government tax.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
- Travel insurance against any personal injury of illness and damage of the property incurred during the course of this trip.
- Tip & gratuity.
- Personal expenses such as : drinks…etc.