This motorbiking tour is based on discovering local villages all around the world heritage town of Luang Prabang and take home a day filled with lasting memories.
Experience Laos with a touch of adventure and see laid back villages, waterfalls, elephants and dirt roads. A level of intermediate is requiring for all our motorbiking tours in Laos. This trip on 2 wheels will show you a concentrate of the best you can see by motorcycle around Luang Prabang.
09.30 am: Start by riding out of town in between rice fields, you will slowly up to nice plateau with
mountains view and remote villages.
11.30 am: Almost reach the Mekong River and stop for noodle soup lunch in a small village.
12.30 pm: You will ride up on a dirt trail for 3 hours following the Mekong River
15.30 pm: Stop at the Kuangsi waterfalls for a refreshing swim
18.00 pm: Back in town
- Professional tour guide with his bike& his gasoline
- Your motorbike: Honda CRF 250 or Honda XR 250 & your gasoline
- River crossing & waterfalls fees
- Third person insurance
- Mechanic support during the trip
- All equipments helmet, mask, gloves, boots, and jacket for your safety – NO PANTS just bring a jeans
- Luggage storage at Luang Prabang
- Your personal insurance (we highly recommend you to take travel insurance before to start your
journey in Asia)
- For cleanliness reason pants are not includes
- All meals and your soft drinks during the trip
- Your personal expenses
- Coverage for any damages to motorcycle (unfortunately there is no insurance in Laos to cover this)