This circuit is suitable for beginner riders longing to discover Laos on dirt roads. Traveling up north into remote areas you will experience rural life in the countryside. Amazing landscapes and some rough roads make it an unforgettable adventure.
Approx. 4-6 hours each day.
8.30am: A touk-touk will pick you up from your hotel/guesthouse
8.45am: Basic explanation about the motorbike and riding tips for the days to come
9.00am: Start the engine and let’s go! From here we enjoy the freedom of riding around Laos
DAY 1: LuangPrabang to Sayaburi
Arrival in Elephant Conservation Center in Sayaburi in the afternoon where you will have a rest and give the bath to your elephant in the lake.Diner and Overnight in the Elephant Conservation Center
DAY 2: Sayaburi to LuangPrabang
Breakfast and visit of the Elephant conservation center and interactions with elephants, departure around 10.30am.
Riding back to LuangPrabang following the Mekong river on small dirt roads surrounding by paddie fields and jungle . Have a break to Kuang Si water fall.
* Professional tour guide with his bike& his gasoline
* Your motorbike: Honda CRF 250 or Honda XR 250 & your gasoline
* River crossing & waterfalls fees
* Third person insurance
* Mechanic support during the trip
* All equipment helmet, mask, gloves, boots, and jacket for your safety – NO PANTS just bring a jeans
*Luggage storage at LuangPrabang
* Your personal insurance (we highly recommend you to take travel insurance before to start your
journey in Asia)
* For cleanliness reason pants are not includes
* All meals and your soft drinks during the trip
* Your personal expenses
* Coverage for any damages to motorcycle (unfortunately there is no insurance in Laos to cover this)