Ride your motorbike along the Nam Ouriver and up north into one of the most beautiful river valleys in Laos. You will first ride along the majestic Mekong River for a dancing roads tour up to the East of
the North Laos. By motorbikes you will experience Laos with a touch of adventure and see laid back
villages, waterfalls, Elephants and dirt roads.
Elephant Conservation Center overnight to Sayabury and then a unforgettable riding on to a
Day 1: LuangPrabang to Hongsa –Offroad 90% - approx. 130 kms.
After crossing the Mekong River you will ride thru the White Elephant valley on the ridges of high mountains
Night: One of the few simple Guest-house in town (simple &clean)
Day 2: Hongsa to Sayabury – Offroad 40% - approx. 150 kms
Local hill tribe morning market then ride down to the Mekong River by an Off-road to enjoy the scenery at Thasouang boat pier. Evening bath with the elephants.
Night: Elephant Conservation Center Experience in wooden bungalows.
Day 3: Sayabury to LuangPrabang – Offroad 70% - approx.125 kms
Morning: Visit of the Elephant Conservation Center.
Riding up by dirt road to LuangPrabang following Mekong River to the Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Professional tour guide with his bike& his gasoline
- Your motorbike: Honda CRF 250 or Honda XR 250 & your gasoline
- River crossing & waterfalls fees
- Third person insurance
- Mechanic support during the trip
- All equipment helmet, mask, gloves, boots, and jacket for your safety – NO PANTS just bring a jeans
- Luggage storage at LuangPrabang
- Your personal insurance (we highly recommend you to take travel insurance before to start your
journey in Asia)
- For cleanliness reason pants are not includes
- All meals and your soft drinks during the trip
- Your personal expenses
- Coverage for any damages to motorcycle (unfortunately there is no insurance in Laos to cover this)