This 4 hour class is designed as an introduction to the Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language).
If you are travelling for some time in Indonesia, planning to live in Indonesia, or just want to get an insight on the culture, this 4 hours introduction will give you a great insight on Indonesian everyday's conversations.
What will be covered during your Bahasa Indonesia Language beginner class :
- introduction of expressions
- pronunciation practice
- speaking practice with a teacher in basic conversation topics such as
greetings and introduction, shopping, and getting the way
- listening to practice for conversation in a role play in which a number of your teachers will play some characters in different scenarios. For example, "in a market and shops" or "in a "warung" and restaurant"
However, if you already have some notions of Bahasa Indonesia, feel free to join in order to improve your Bahasa Indonesia.
* Classes can be held on 2 different sessions of 2 hours
* The language course can also be joined by kids and senior citizens.