You're sure to thoroughly enjoy this adventure as it's unlike any other. That's because you'll be trading the usual methods of transport - such as the car, scooter and even your legs - for a horse. Don't worry about any safety issues, because all horses are well trained by French Cavaliers.
On this amazing horse riding tour in Kuta, you'll discover several white sandy beaches, that are yet to see other humans on its shorelines. To get to these virgin beaches, you shall be heading past coconut plantations, soja or peanut fields - that's how you'll reach your first destination.
Once you've soaked in the atmosphere of your first beach, get back on your horse and ride across six other beaches comprising of mangrove trees, a forest - where wild monkeys reside - and a fishing village. By the way, this village is also where sea weeds for Japanese cosmetics are grown!
You don't have to make haste, but when you do decide to move on from your magnificent scenery, you're due to climb Mount Nyale. This is where you shall marvel at the setting sun, while the East beaches are scattered below you. Fun fact: This is also where people celebrate the appearance of Goddess Nyale in February. It's said her hair take the form of sea worms. Yikes!
This place concludes your tour, where you'll arrive through Novotel beach and Benjong beaches to Kuta Horse Stables.
A few things to take note of:
1. Pick-up and drop-off can be arranged at your hotel in Kuta Lombok village area.
2. Wear long pants for the ride, but don't worry, "chaps" can be provided upon request.
3. Inexperienced horse riders will be assisted with someone holding your horse.
4. Experienced riders won't require any assistance, and will follow the horse guide instructions, and aren't allowed to trot or canter.
5. Should you wish to trot or canter, you may do so in appropriate areas with solid ground, and only after receiving instructions from you horse guide.
*Weight restrictions apply. Anyone more than 85kg aren't allowed to ride the horse.