Hold on tight as your 4x4 wheel drive makes its way along the challenging route to the Pink Beach. Your journey there will make you feel like you're in a jungle, thanks to the "off the beaten track" feel, due to inadequate road infrastructure. But don't worry, your skillful driver and guide shall manoeuvre through any challenge, making your drive there feel like a breeze.
Once you do reach the Pink Beach, your journey there would seem all worth it, thanks to the scenic view that greets you. Oh and if you're wondering why this place is called Pink Beach, then you're not alone. For starters the beach is really pink in colour (and not some fancy name to attract tourists). That's because the white sand mixes with fragments of red coral, and when exposed to sea water and morning/afternoon sun the sand grains subtly change its colour to pink. Mystery managed!
1. You will be picked up at 8am, and will get aboard a Landrover.
2. It's a 2 hour ride to the Pink Beach, where you shall stop and park the Landrover. From there you will island hop aboard a local fisherman's boat.
3. You will have the opportunity to visit the fishermen village and enjoy an exclusive trip to secret and hidden beaches/islands in East Lombok.
4. Along this journey you will experience local life and a typical morning market in the villages. In addition, you'll pass by tobacco plantation during dry season and rice fields during rainy season.
5. Track some gravel to begin your sea adventure. Here you can snorkel around and view the scenic corals. You'll be glad to know that contrary to popular belief, the Gilis islands are untouched by resort activities and tourism.
6. Enjoy this island as the crew serves you lunch. Among the hidden islands and beaches, you will encounter: Sand Island, Segui Beach, Pink Beach, East Lombok Gilis.
7. Your day ends and you shall be dropped to your hotel at around 6-7pm.
Tour Includes :
- Lunch with adventure cooking, mineral water, snack.
- Guide and driver 4×4 wheel drive.
- Fee entrance and donation.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Snorkelling at Pink Beach.
*Pick Up time at 8.00am at Senggigi or Kuta Area.
** Tour duration: 10 hours tour with no overtime charge.
Based on 1 reviews