*** Recommended to book a month in advance.
For the 4 days program, participants will get all 3 one day programs.
Day 1: Theory + Manual brewing —> Introduction to manual brewing tools, practice using manual brewing tools.
Day 2: Theory + Espresso basics -> practice with espresso machine, knowing how to make a good espresso
Day 3: Theory + Latte art -> Milk frothing basics, practicing methods of latte art.
Day 4: Real shift as a barista at Tanamera for 2 hours
We provide a coffee experience that is useful to anyone with an interest in coffee. It will be facilitated by talented and humble baristas, who are very passionate about coffee.
Who the coffee training will appeal to?
• People with no experience who would like an introduction to coffee, maybe to enable them to start work in the coffee Industry or just to become more knowledgeable aboutcoffee.
• People with basic coffee knowledge who wish to continue learning
• Experienced coffee lovers and Barista’s with some experience who wish to improve on their current expertise.
• We can also provide specialized training to meet your requirements so don’t hesitate to tell us what you are looking for!
We shall provide a very enjoyable and comprehensive experience that guarantees you will leave more knowledgeable with the expertise to make your perfect cup of coffee!
Making your own coffee at home can be really fun, easy, and satisfying! Register yourself, and come in!
* Classes are held every day for 8 hours in a workshop above the coffee shop.
* Transport and Nights are not included.
Based on 3 reviews