DAY 1. KOMODO NATIONAL PARK (Lunch and dinner)
Around 08.30 we will pick up you at your hotel to take you to the pier. The first stop will be on Kanawa Island where you can walk along the beach and enjoy snorkeling.
After this dip, we will to visit the Komodo dragons in Rinca Island. We are going to walk through a path. It will seem to you that you are in the far west through the dry and arid land of Rinca. The trekking can be short or long, depending on what you want at the moment. The ranger and the guide that will accompany you will explain the different possibilities.
There will also be time to visit one of the villages of these islands.
To finish, we will approach you to see the thousands of bats that come out at sunset in search of your dinner. The sky of pink color, turns a bit black with all the bats that undertake their flight to other islands looking for fruit trees.
Night in traditional boat
DAY 2. VISITS AROUNG KOMODO NATIONAL PARK (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Today, you will go to Manta Point to see the Manta Raya. You cannot always see them, but the crew will do everything possible so you can swim with these creatures of the sea.
Then we take you to the one known as Pink Beach because of the color of its sand.
After this visit, we will take you to Padar island for sleep.
Night in traditional boat
DAY 3. KOMODO NATIONAL PARK – LABUAN BAJO (Breakfast and lunch)
Today you will have to get up early to see the sunrise on Padar island, as it offers one of the most spectacular views of Komodo. To end the day, you will visit the island of Sebayur Kecil. Upon arrival in Labuan Bajo, transfer to your hotel.
The traditional wooden boat has a total of 26 meters long and 4,50 meters wide. With a total of 3 rooms to host 6 people maximum, 2 standard rooms and 1 suite room with balcony. Each room has its own private bathroom.
- Pick-up/Return transfer from your hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Drinks: water, coffee, tea, and juices (wine can be also be served upon request and at an extra price)
- Meals during your stay on the boat (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 1 day Entrance to Komodo Island Park
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Guide to accompany you during the tours (English or Spanish speaking guides at your own convenience)
* Meals can be prepared for specific preferences or dietary needs.
* Please, make the booking with at least 10 days in advance in order to organise the cruise for you.
For lager groups please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices for larger groups:
- 3 people: 19,415,000 IDR
- 4 people: 20,590,000 IDR
- 5 people: 21,765,000 IDR
- 6 people: 23,000,000 IDR