Research tells us that 46% of New Year’s resolutions fail in less than 6 months. This is not due to a lack of time or consistency, but because we set ourselves unrealistic goals. If you’re hoping your resolutions stick this 2019, join one of the best executive coaches and resilience teachers in the world, Andrew Stead, for an innovative retreat at COMO Shambhala Estate in Bali.
This 4 day workshop, running from January 17th to 20th 2019, will teach ways to cultivate daily habits that last. Through a series of group workshops and one-on-one sessions with Andrew you will:
- Walk away with clear goals to achieve what you want in 2019
- Translate these objectives into daily habits to make change happen
- Create accountability to ensure failure is simply not an option
- Learn to effortlessly attract the resources you require
- Harness your deep intuition to align your actions with your hopes for the future
- Build long-term supportive relationships that will nourish your objectives
- Understand your life purpose and learn to maximise your productivity and performance so that you can achieve it
- Kick off 2019 the right way!
RE-LAX in the luxurious surroundings in one of Bali’s most elite resorts
RE-LEASE and let go as our delightful staff cater to your every need
RE-FUEL with the most sumptuous and nourishing delicacies from east and west as our chef tantalizes your taste buds
RE-CHARGE with spa therapies and treatments from our dedicated specialists
RE-ENERGISE your body and mind with yoga and restorative classes specifically designed to relax the body, harmonize the mind and bring greater life balance
RE-CONNECT with yourself and others through fun exercises, laughter and camaraderie as you meet and share with like-minded, motivated people
RE-VITALISE with a daily Well-Being Workshops and individual Coaching Sessions designed and delivered by one of the most sought-after well-being speakers and coaches on the planet
Itinerary of each day:
7.30 - 8.30am: Yoga
08:45 - 09:45 am: Breakfast
10.00am - 12.00pm: Workshop
12:30 - 01:30pm: Lunch
01:45 - 5.45pm: Free Time / Spa Therapies / Coaching
6.00 - 7.00pm: Restorative
7:30 - 8.30pm: Dinner
8.45 - 10pm: Relax / Evening Activities
The workshop retreats includes:
- Accommodation for 3 nights in a Garden Room at COMO Shambhala Estate
- 3 2-hour workshops with Andrew Stead
- 2 one-on-one coaching sessions (60-minutes each) with Andrew Stead, one session pre-retreat by video conference and one in-person session during the retreat
- Nutritious daily breakfast, lunch and dinner (with free flow of juices)
- 1 60-minute COMO Shambhala Massage
- 3 morning rejuvenating yoga classes
- 3 evening restorative yoga classes
- Return airport transfers
* For pre and post stays, please contact hotel reservations
- Single occupancy: 3,506 USD per person in a Garden Room
- Double occupancy: 2,599 USD per person in a Garden Room
*Contact email@example.com to get the double occupancy price.
About Andrew Stead:
Andrew Stead is a speaker, coach and resilience teacher, working with leaders and global businesses around the world. He has over 20 years experience, with clients including FTSE-100 and S&P-500 companies such as Newscorp, HSBC and the UK’s National Health Service. He is recognised as being one of the best coaches in the world.
About the venue:
COMO Shambhala Estate is a residential health retreat with luxury villa-style accommodation near Ubud, Bali. This ‘retreat for change’ is a place to relax and improve wellbeing. State-of-the-art wellness facilities include a vitality pool, treatment areas both indoors and outdoors near to the Ayung River, a rock climbing wall, two gyms, Pilates studio and two yoga venues (pavilion and bale). The Estate’s resident experts, who all support the 360-degree approach to wellness, include a yoga instructor, Ayurvedic doctor and oriental medicine masters, with nutritional menus by COMO Shambhala Cuisine.
Terms and conditions:
The workshop may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances if the minimum number of participants is not reached. Notice will be given up to 30 days before the workshop starting date. COMO Shambhala Estate will not be held liable for flights and travel arrangements in the unlikely event of cancellation. If a workshop is cancelled, the participants will be offered a full refund, the option to transfer to another of Andrew’s workshop with COMO on a later date, or the option to transfer deposits toward a visit to COMO Shambhala Estate.