Enjoy this most ancient PURIFICATION RITUAL accompanied by a BRAHMAN. Go through THREE different pools and twenty fountains, bathing and receiving the water from a line of pure spring waters.
Enjoy this most ancient PURIFICATION RITUAL accompanied by a BRAHMAN.
Go through twenty fountains, bathing and receiving the water from a line of pure spring waters, bringing your INTENTIONS forth to be manifested.
An exclusive and exceptional experience while in Bali:
• Magnificent Temple grounds,
• Huge banyan trees adorned with sculptures
• Offerings to the Spirit who live in the trees –
• Large ponds of super crystalline water
WHAT TO EXPECT?
YOUR GUIDE: A BRAHMAN mystic, most knowledgeable in all Hindu spiritual matters.
Well-versed in such Rituals, he will accompany you along this off the beaten track Journey.
His English is fairly good, yet he is shy, little used to foreigners. You are encouraged to ask him any question related to the Ritual
Learn more about:
- Preparing one’s INTENTIONS (*) ahead of time
- Inserting them among the offerings
The steps of the Ritual:
- asking permission to enter temple grounds
- Giving offerings to the spirits who live in the trees
• The purpose of each Fountain: Body, Mind, Spirit
• How to use the cleansing flows
• How to express gratitude for one’s life, the Bali way
(*) INTENTIONS are messages sent to the Universe:
KEY is to write them at the Present tense - in positive terms – as if already happening (“I wish I were a better artist” => “I am a successful painter”
After the Water Ritual:
Change to dry clothes, then…
• Seat facing the main shrine
• Learn the proper gestures of this traditional Balinese ritual of gratitude
• cleansing one’s face and aura, drinking holly water,
• Using the offerings, incense and flower petals
• Placing rice grains on your chakras
Wear a (short) sleeved top + Sarong and Sash (provided).
A change of dry clothes, a towel, flip-flops
A Snack + a drink /Thermos
NOTE: Menstruating women are not allowed on temple grounds
Sarong & Sash, Offerings, incense,
Entrance fee, locker,
Donation to the BRAHMAN,
Donation to the Temple Priest
NOT INCLUDED: TRANSPORT
-- For 1 person, up to 2 people by motorbike, one person per bike, price 120,000 IDR/person
-- From 3 people or more by Car, price 300,000 IDR
In case a guest does NOT want to travel by motorbike, we should be advised in advance, so as to get the CAR DRIVER instead, at 300,000 IDR
*Shared Car Fee with our own Driver-Assistant ONLY, -- NOT with your own transport.
Out of respect for all parties involved: Please be on time.
*Meeting point is on Jl. Raya Ubud, details will come with booking confirmation
Based on 4 reviews