An enlightening Journey to this exceptional 12th Century temple, displaying the tombs of ancient QUEENS and KINGS, carved in a cliff, overlooking a clear
stream, enshrined within beautiful rice terraces: a UNESCO World Heritage classified site..
YOUR GUIDE: a BRAHMAN mystic, most knowledgeable in MEDITATION and well versed in all Hindu matters, as he also carves Talismans and paints Yantras.
You will gather at a very ancient meditation CHAMBER, where priests used to spend weeks on time fasting, praying, chanting mantras, going through purification rituals. The place has an exceptional peaceful energy.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Visit of the STUPAS: ancient tombs carved in white cliffs
- MEDITATION by the Temple Chambers, guided by the BRAHMAN
- Blessing by the Brahman with MANTRAS and holly water
- Learn how to do a Balinese ritual of gratitude: use of the offerings, incense, petal flowers
- Purify yourself and feel the positive energy of the place
- Express gratitude for one's life
- Ask the Spirit to bless you, to grant ones intentions
- Express one’s thanks to every god of every religion
- Ask to bless the planet with abundance and happiness.
NOTE: There are steps to access the Temple area but nothing athletic.. Take it as a yoga practice: breathe and walk mindfully. Ask our Driver-Guide to lend his hand… help with your bag...
- Visit of the site, Tombs, Chambers
- Meditation lead by the Brahman
- Offerings, Incense, candles
- Sarong and sash
- Entrance fee
- Donation to the BRAHMAN
- Donation to the Temple
Be respectful of the Balinese traditions: wear a (short) sleeved top + Sarong and Sash (provided).
NOT INCLUDED: TRANSPORT
-- For 1 person, up to 2 people by motorbike, one person per bike, price 120,000 IDR/person
-- From 3 people or more by Car, price 300,000 IDR
In case a guest does NOT want to travel by motorbike, we should be advised in advance, so as to get the CAR DRIVER instead, at 300,000 IDR
*Shared Car Fee with our own Driver-Assistant ONLY, -- NOT with your own transport.
Out of respect for all parties involved: Please be on time.
*Meeting point is on Jl. Raya Ubud, details will come with booking confirmation
Based on 3 reviews