The HIGH PRIESTESS is away from Bali until futher notice. However the same ritual can be arranged either by
- The High priestess’s Guru.
Whenever the Priestess herself is awayer own Guru performs the same purification Melukat ritual.
An elderly knowledgeable man, her Guru has been teaching her all along the years. He knows all about her amazing story. He will tell you more about it: just ask him!.
- Or The High Priest (Ubud center ) is available for the Same Melukat ritual
This HIGH PRIESTESS became the youngest IDA PEDANDA at age 21.
For decades in Bali, Ida Pedandas (High Priests) have always been men, elderly men, born in the highest BRAHMAN caste.
And here she comes, breaking all traditional rules of age, gender and caste: a woman, aged 21, born in the lowest Sundra caste!
Whenever the Priestess is away, her GURU replaces her, performing the same purification Melukat ritual. An elderly knowledgeable man, he has been teaching her along the years. He knows all about her amazing story and will tell you more about it: just ask him!
MELUKAT RITUAL, WHAT TO EXPECT?
- ‘AURA’ cleansing (where diseases start);
- Purification of body, mind and emotions;
- Clearing specific ‘KARMA’ infuences, negative energies;
- Reconnecting with one’s ‘GUIDES’ & INTUITION;
- Contacting one's ‘INNER VOICE’, binding with one’s soul
- Holy Water generously poured over you
- Mantras are chanted, asking for the Spirit to be present.
- Mudras are performed: sacred subtle healing hand gestures;
- Flower offerings displayed on the altar,
- Head Band attached on your head: connection to one’s Intuition
- ‘TRIDATU’ bracelet knotted around your wrist: connection to one's guides and guardians
- Rice grains put on your ‘CHAKRAS’ for peace and abundance
- English-speaking Balinese Facilitator, drives you, accompanies you all along the Ritual, translates your questions, in charge of the offerings and Donations
Ahead of time, prepare your intentions
- Reflect about what you want to release and achieve.
- Intentions are messages sent to the Universe:
- Key: write them at the Present tense - in positive terms – as if already happening (I hope I will.. =& I succeed in…)
- written on paper, folded among the offerings.
- repeat them silently DURING the Melukat.
MEDITATION before the Ritual:
- Meant to calm down the mind, relax, center one Self.
- Eyes closed, focus on breath
- It is not attached to any specific religion nor belief system.
After the Melukat: PRAYER
Learn this powerful Balinese Ritual of GRATITUDE
- facing the shrines:
- express your thanks for your life, for the Sun and its light,
- for all the gods of ALL religions…
- use incense to purify one’s face and heart
- use the offerings and proper flower petals,
- ask for your Intentions to be fulfilled
Sleeved top; Sarong, scarf/sash at the waist, for both men and women. NO bare shoulders, NO bermudas, shorts, mini-skirts, please, Thank you.
Bring: flip flops & a change of DRY clothes.
- Sarong and Sash, provided by us
- Offerings & incense
- HeadBand, TriDatu bracelet
- Time for meditation and prayer
- Time for QA, photos, video
- Donation to the Priest/ess, helpers & family
- English speaking Balinese Facilitator
- TRANSPORT from Meeting Point to Ritual site & back
- CAR POOLING: we do our best to gather more people in the same car.
Yet we obviously cannot predict the number of participants.
- With our own English speaking Driver-Assistant ONLY
- Fee: 500,000 IDR/Car, settled at Meeting Point, directly to him.
- 1Hr drive away from Ubud. Return around 4PM to same Meeting point
- Out of respect for all parties involved, please be on time, Thank you.
Based on 15 reviews