AURA & KARMA clearing via the MELUKAT, a complex & powerful Balinese Hindu healing ritual.
Performed by the Ida Pedanda, High Priest or his wife, the High Priestess.
Accompanied by a bilingual Balinese Facilitator who assists you, translates your questions, guides you along the Ritual.
The Ida Pedanda belongs to the High Brahman Caste. We address him respectfully, bowing slightly, hands gathered on the heart, always standing a bit lower than him.
He dresses all in white, hair into a bun, prepares all the necessary traditional regalia: Bells, bowls, holly water, incense, flowers, rice.
He prays, chants MANTRAS, performs MUDRAS - sacred hand gestures -, asking for the Spirit to be present.
MELUKAT RITUAL, WHAT TO EXPECT?
- ‘AURA’ cleansing (where diseases start);
- Purification of body, mind and emotions;
- Clearing specific KARMA infuences, negative energies;
- Reconnecting with one’s GUIDES & INTUITION;
- Contacting one's INNER VOICE, binding with one’s soul
- Holy Water generously poured over you
- Mantras are chanted, asking for the Spirit to be present.
- Mudras are performed: sacred subtle healing hand gestures;
- Flower offerings displayed on the altar,
- Head Band attached on your head
- ‘TRIDATU’ bracelet knotted around your wrist: connection to one's guides and guardians
- Rice grains put on your CHAKRAS, for peace and abundance
- English-speaking Balinese Facilitator, drives you and accompanies you all along the Ritual, assists you, translates your questions, in charge of the offerings and Donations
Ahead of time have your intentions
- Reflect about what you want to release and achieve.
- Intentions are messages sent to the Universe:
- key is to write them at the Present tense - in positive terms
– as if already happening (I hope I will..; I succeed in…)
- written on paper, folded among the offerings.
- repeat them silently DURING the Melukat.
MEDITATION before the Ritual:
- Meant to calm down the mind, relax, center one Self.
- It is not attached to any specific religion nor belief system.
- Eyes closed, focus on breath, repeating silently one’s intentions.
After the Melukat: PRAYER
Learn with our Facilitator this powerful Balinese Ritual of GRATITUDE:
- facing the shrines:
- express your thanks for your life, for the Sun and its light,
- for all the gods of ALL religions…
- use incense to purify one’s face and heart
- use the offerings and proper flower petals,
- ask for your Intentions to be fulfilled
Sleeved top; Sarong, scarf/sash at the waist, for both men and women.
NO bare shoulders, NO bermudas, shorts, mini-skirts, please, Thank you. Bring a change of DRY clothes.
- Sarong and Sash, provided
- Offerings & incense
- HeadBand, TriDatu bracelet
- Time for meditation and prayer
- Time for Q&A, photos, video
- Donation to the High Priest, his helpers & family
- English speaking Balinese Facilitator TRANSPORT & Meeting Point
- NO transport needed: Meeting Point downtown Ubud
- 5Min walk away to High Priest’s compound
- MAP of Meeting Point sent ahead of time
- Out of respect for all parties involved, please be on time, Thank you.
Based on 1 reviews