This Spiritual Master has developed his own way of healing, "reading" at head level the Body/Mind condition, then double at the meridians of the foot.
His knowledge comes from the sacred *Lontars*, from practicing meditation, rituals and asceticism.
He uses various techniques:
- Expansive knowledge of - the *Nadis* (meridians points);
- Mantras and Mudras (sacred sounds and gestures)
- Yantras (mystic Tantric drawings), on the skin;
- Home-made healing oils, herbal medicines.
What to expect?
- Diagnosis of the Body/Mind condition
- Health assessment of all vital organs & systems
- Boosting of immune system, detoxification of the body
- Physical, mental, spiritual rebalancing & well-being;
- "Aura clearing" (where diseases start)
- Stress, over-thinking and depression-related issues;
- Back, hip, knee and joints problems
- Fertility / Hormonal & Lymphatic system issues
- Eating disorders
- Enhancing memory and focus; uniting body & mind
- Clearing doubt, worry, anxiety
- Enhancing purpose and sense of direction
- Stimulating passion for life, intuition & creativity
- Healing of traumas and "scars" in the Heart area
- and… expect some sound laughter as well..
This healing session follows the rules of all Balinese spiritual rituals:
Please wear a sleeved top; Sarong, scarf/sash at the waist, for both men and women.
NO bare shoulders,NO bermudas, shorts, mini-skirts, please, thank you.
AHEAD OF TIME:
Fill in a short form; mention the BODY/MIND condition to treat.
Sarong, sash, offerings, incense, Assistant; donation to the Master, his helpers & family
Fee 350,000 IDR /car from Meeting Point to Healer's and return: with our own Driver-Assistant ONLY.
Car-Pooling: We do our best to gather MORE people in the same car. Yet we obviously cannot predict the number of participants.
*Transport Fee: settled directly at Meeting Point
*MAP to Meeting Point: sent after booking is confirmed
In Sayan Ubud.
TIME: 7.30AM SHARP (to avoid waiting at the Healers compound).
Out of respect for all parties involved, Please be ON TIME.
Return: 11AM approx.
Based on 9 reviews