POD Chocolate factory tour :
See, feel, smell and taste the transformation of organic Balinese cocoa pods. Starting with the cocoa tree, where you’ll learn about organic farming and follow the fascinating cocoa pod on its journey from flower to fruit to harvest. Eat fresh cocoa beans straight from the pod, witness the fermenting and drying process, and taste freshly roasted cocoa nibs.
Watch the factory spring into action as you continue with grinding and crunching beans, then onto the tempering process – the most fun part – where hot liquid chocolate is poured onto a granite table and worked to smooth, rich perfection.
Elephant ride :
Ride a magnificent elephant coming from Sumatra while enjoying the authentic balinese landscape. By riding those elephants you help other elephants in Sumatra by providing funds for food and land to make sure their homes remain protected.
Tour Includes :
- Return transport to/ from your hotel
- Entry to Pod Chocolate @ Bali Elephant Camp
- ‘Chocolate Shot’ welcome drink, lots of tasting (raw cocoa fruit, roasted beans and lots of chocolate), chocolate making (14 chocolate elephants)
- Lunch & Chocolate Tasting
- 30 Mins Elephant trekking
+ Bring lots of chocolate souvenirs to take home
Based on 2 reviews