Start the day with pick up at your hotel in south Bali and depart towards Ubud at 09.00 in the morning. Arrive in Ubud at around 10.00 and enter the Arma Museum & Resort complex where you will meet your class tutor.
The three hours class starts with general information about Gamelan, its history and role in Balinese culture. As you understand more about this instrument, it is time for you to watch and listen to the performance of the master musicians.
The final step would be for you to try to learn to play it, guided by the class tutor. You are expected to be able to play a short piece by the end of the class.
After the class, enjoy your crispy duck set menu lunch at café ARMA (drinks not included). A certificate is provided for you before the transfer back to your hotel.
- Suitable for Individual Traveler or Group
- Pick up from your hotel in south Bali (Ubud, Kuta, Denpasar, Sanur, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran included, Canggu, Tanah Lot subject to additional cost)
- Entrance Fee to ARMA Museum is free for class participants
- Materials, tools and certificate will be provided
- Ideal for couples, family or group of friends
- Wear casual, comfortable clothing
- 2 persons : 81.00 US$ per person
- 3 to 5 persons : 71.00 US$ per person
- 6 to 9 persons : 65.00 US$ per person
- childs (2 to 12 years old) : 41.00 US$ per person
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to adapt the price according to the size of your group.