Enjoy a thrill ride along Bali's' longest and most scenic rout in this must do adventure. Paddle your way along 16km of the Telaga Waja river, with a wild tropical jungle to marvel at along the way. Your rafting begins with 12km of white water, with 1km of smooth sailing so you can soak in the surrounding nature, and then the raging rapids.
At the end of your water rafting, you'll reach the Tangkup Village where you shall head for the showers and a quick change. Make haste, as the next part of this adventure is the sea-walk underwater. Walk 15-meters to the bottom of the sea and face its creatures in their environment, as you're immersed in a soft dive system, comprising of a helmet.
Tour includes :
- Hotel return transfer
- Rafting at Telaga Waja river
- Safety equipment and gear
- Professional river guides and underwater walk instructors
- 30 minutes underwater walk
What to bring :
* A change of clothes
* Extra money for drinks at the restaurant and professional underwater pictures. If you have your own camera, make sure it's designed to be used at a depth of at least 8 meters.
* Extra money for Turtle Release : $20 - Sea Horse Release : $7.5
Please note the following:
- The tour program can be adapted upon request, for those opting to do the the underwater walk before the rafting. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, asthma or other respiratory ailments cannot dive.
- Disabled people may enjoy this tour as long as they can use both hands.
- 5 pax maximum per boat including the guide.
Pick up time per location in Bali:
- Tanjung & Benoa: 08.15 to 08.30
- Nusa Dua: 08.00 to 08.30
- Uluwatu: 8.00 to 08.15
- Jimbaran: 08.15 to 08.30
- Tuban / Kuta: 08.15 to 08.30
- Legian & Seminyak: 08.30 to 08.45
- Sanur: 08.45 to 09.00
- Central Ubud: 08.00 to 08.15
- East Ubud: 08.15 to 08.30
* Pick up from North Ubud, Canggu, Tanah lot on request with an additional charge
Based on 5 reviews