Try paragliding in Nusa Dua, where you’ll be guided by a friendly instructor to fully experience the freedom and feeling of flying.
Undoubtedly one of the best things to do when traveling to Bali is to experience paragliding and explore the landscape from the sky. Take the afternoon off to drift across the stunning Bali skylines over the clear blue sea of Pandawa beach and admire the island’s paradise-like beauty all around you. Here's a memory that's sure to be etched in your memory: the Bali sun setting in front of you, the sea below you, the shoreline beside you as people scattered beneath you look up to enjoy the scenic view.
The tandem flight consists of a short instructional briefing followed by an approximate 20 min flight.
Don't forget to bring your running/ sport shoes for this activity as flip-flops are strictly not allowed.
The price includes:
- Photo / video
- Transportation (from Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Seminyak, Uluwatu)
*Please note the following information:
- For Solo Traveller, IDR 200,000 Extra for pick-up in Nusa Dua or Jimbaran Area
- Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu IDR 250,000 return per car (max 7 people per car)
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Sanur IDR 350,000 per car (max 7 people per car)
- Transfer from Ubud: IDR 400.000 extra
*Please note that the maximum weight for the paragliding is 115 KG. There is no minimum weight.
Based on 28 reviews