Try paragliding at the Timbis flying site, located in Nusa Dua, where you’ll be guided by a friendly instructor to fully experience the freedom and feeling of flying.
Undoubtedly one of the best things to do when traveling to Bali is to experience paragliding and explore the landscape from the sky. Take the afternoon off to drift across the stunning Bali skylines over the clear blue sea of Pandawa beach and admire the island’s paradise-like beauty all around you. Here's a memory that's sure to be etched in your memory: the Bali sun setting in front of you, the sea below you, the shoreline beside you as people scattered beneath you look up to enjoy the scenic view.
The tandem flight consists of a short instructional briefing followed by an approximate 20 min flight.
Don't forget to bring your running/ sport shoes for this activity as flip-flops are strictly not allowed.
*Please note the following information:
- Free pick-up for minimum 2 persons for Nusa Dua & Jimbaran area ONLY.
- For Solo Traveller, IDR 200,000 Extra for pick-up in Nusa Dua or Jimbaran Area
- Transfer from different locations can be arranged at an extra cost as follow:
*From Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur: IDR 350,000 extra
*From Ubud: IDR 400.000 extra
- Extra fees for Flight Pictures: USD 25 (to be paid directly to the operator on the activity date)
- Extra fees for Flight video (Go Pro): USD 50 Dollars (to be paid directly to the operator on the activity date)
Please note that the maximum weight for the paragliding is 115 KG. There is no minimum weight.