Our operator's guide will pick you up at your hotel in South Bali at approx. 08.00 in the morning for the long scenic drive to Belimbing. Along the way stop at Pejaten ceramic center to see the artisans at work. On arrival in Belimbing you are greeted by the cool air and breath-taking views of rice terraces as well as coffee and cocoa plantations.
Tour continues with drive to Lovina beach to have lunch at local restaurant. Then the journey continue to the sacred hot springs of Banjar, which is set in the midst of the jungle in a beautifully landscaped tropical garden with its 37°C sulphuric water. This is followed by a visit to the Brahma Ashram Vihara Buddhist monastery.
Next is the drive up to the magnificent mountainous area of Munduk. The waterfall here is accessible through a few small villages and a short walk. The journey back to the hotel descends to the south, passing through the beautiful twin lakes of Buyan and Tamblingan with magnificent views of the surrounding areas.
- Suitable for Individual travelers and groups
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel in South Bali at approx. 08.00, return at approx. 18.00
- Transfer from Kuta, Denpasar, Sanur, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran included. Transfer from Canggu, Tanah Lot subject to additional cost.
- Recommended clothing: casual clothes, bring a sweater or jacket for Bedugul area
- 1 person : 122.00 US$
- 2 persons : 75.00 US$ per person
- 3 to 5 persons : 63.00 US$ per person
- 6 to 9 persons : 52.00 US$ per person
- childs (3 to 11 years old) : 38.00 US$ per person
Please contact us at email@example.com to adapt the price according to the size of your group.
Based on 1 reviews