Imagine...walking on the ocean bed, admiring the natural undersea world, seeing beautiful coral and hand feeding brightly coloured fish by hand.
This is possible! Let's walk under the sea of Lembongan Island!
After a 30 minutes cruise to the white sand of Lembogan Island, start enjoying your all inclusive day of fun!
For the under water walk, you don't have to know how to swim or dive, you can breathe naturally and keep your make up on, you can dive with a smile and a dive master will assist you!
After that, you can do snorkeling where the best viewing of coral & abundant fish life can be seen and enjoy a double kayak tour on the beach area.
To do the under water walk, you will have an open-ended helmet that allows the wearer to stay underwater by just putting it over the head. The helmet is connected to the scuba by air hose that supplies it with air. The interior of the helmet is designed with a defogging mechanism.
The helmet is also fitted with a vent which continuously exhausts unneeded air from the helmet. As the vent is located at the back, there is no air valve obstructing the walker’s view.
The participant wearing the helmet descends a ladder to the ocean floor where he can walk and experience the underwater world.
The walker remains underwater for 15 minutes. This length has been determined as the most safe duration for people who have never been underwater before.
Please note that people with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments cannot dive.
If you want to use your own underwater camera, make sure it is designed for at least 4-5 meters depth.
9.00 Boarding at Sanur Beach.
9.15 Boat departure. Approximately 30 minutes to Nusa Lembongan depending on currents and wind condition.
9.45 - 10.00 : Arrival at Nusa Lembongan. Briefing and safety instruction will be given. You will also be able to ask your questions.
10.00 : Under water walk, snorkeling, and kayak.
12.00 : Lunch. Should you have been having too much fun and have found that you missed lunch, please let your instructor know, a meal will be organised for you.
14.00 : Boarding at Nusa Lembongan.
14.30 : Arrival at Sanur Beach
* Hotel Return Transfer
* Return Boat Transfer Sanur – Lembongan
* Marine Walk (15 minutes)
* Snorkeling (15-30 minutes)
* Beach Kayaking - 1 round (15-20 minutes)
* Banana Boat - 1 Round
* Buffet Lunch at beach side restaurant
* Mineral Water & cold towel
* Safety Instruction & Equipment
* Experienced instructor will be there to support you
* Locker, towel, changing room and shower facilities
* 1 Underwater picture (sent to your email or transferable to your usb flash drive/smartphone)
* 20-30 minutes guided village cycling tour - USD 20.00/person
* Pictures on CD format - IDR 250.000 (around USD 17.00)
What to bring :
* Sun screen
* Change of clothes
* Money for the drinks at the restaurant
Pick up time by area :
* Nusa Dua Area : 07.15-07.45
* Tanjung Benoa Area : 07.15-07.30
* Jimbaran Area : 07.15-07.45 (no further than Aston Ungasan)
* Kuta/Seminyak Area : 07.30-08.00 (no further than Umalas)
* Sanur Area : 08.15-08.30
* Central Ubud Area :07.15-07.30 (no further than Furama Ubud)
Based on 1 reviews