The British owned and managed BlueWater Express is the longest running, most popular fast boat service between Bali and the Gili Island and Lombok, offering speed, comfort, safety and reliability. It’s also the quickest and easiest way of traveling from Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok.
BlueWater Express has daily departure from Padang Bai is ideal for passengers coming from east or central resorts such as Ubud and Candidasa.
Road transportation in area Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak Ubud & Candidasa is free of charge.
BlueWater Express drop to Gili Trawangan and Teluk Kode, Lombok. Time on water is around 1 hour 30 minutes direct from Padang Bai harbour.
Vessel Specifications BWE 1 & 3
• Length : 14.85 m
• Beam : 3.4 m
• Top Speed : 45 knot (80km/hr)
• Cruising Speed : 30 – 35 knot (53 – 60km/hr)
• Engines : 4 x Suzuki 250hp
• Passengers : BWE 1 : 28 Passengers. BWE 3 : 30 Passengers
• Crew on Board : 4
Vessel Facilities and Safety equipment
• 3 throw rings
• Electric flushing toilet
• GPS Navigational system
• Spacious sun-deck on roof
• Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio
• SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew
• Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations
• Life rafts, with hydrostatic release and manual r
Departure time/Arrival time:
Padang Bai - Gili/Lombok: 9:15am*
Gili air- Padang Bai: 11:15am*
Lombok - Padang Bai:11:30am*
Gili Trawangan - Padang Bai: 11:45am*
*Travel Time is approximate, depend on weather condition.
* Free flow sealed mineral water and sweet on board
* Air-conditioned hotel transfer to/from Ubud Central, Padang Bai area, Candidasa and Sidemen
* Hotel pick up in between 8.30am - 9:00am