The British owned and managed BlueWater Express is the longest running, most popular fast boat service between Bali and the Gili Island and Lombok, offering speed, comfort, safety and reliability. It’s also the quickest and easiest way of traveling from Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok.
BlueWater Express has daily departure from Serangan harbour, south Bali, is just 20 minutes by road from the main resorts of Kuta, Legian or Sanur. Road transportation in is free of charge.
BlueWater Express drop to Gili Trawangan and Teluk Kode, Lombok. Time on water is around 2,5 hours direct.
Vessel Specifications BWE 1 & 3
• Length : 14.85 m
• Beam : 3.4 m
• Top Speed : 45 knot (80km/hr)
• Cruising Speed : 30 – 35 knot (53 – 60km/hr)
• Engines : 4 x Suzuki 250hp
• Passengers : BWE 1 : 28 Passengers. BWE 3 : 30 Passengers
• Crew on Board : 4
Vessel Facilities and Safety equipment
• 3 throw rings
• Electric flushing toilet
• GPS Navigational system
• Spacious sun-deck on roof
• Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio
• SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew
• Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations
• Life rafts
• EPIRB: Electronic Position Indicating Radio Beacon.
Departure time/Arrival time:
Serangan - Gili/Lombok: 08:00am*
Gili air - Serangan: 11:15am*
Lombok - Serangan: 11.30am*
Gili Trawangan - Serangan: 11:45am*
* Travel time is approximate, depend on weather conditions.
* Morning coffee/tea station prior departure
* Free flow sealed mineral water and sweet on board
* Air-conditioned hotel transfer to/from Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu and Nusa Dua (exclude Uluwatu)
* Hotel pick up in between 6:30 - 7.00am