Cruise the north Lombok coastline to Sumbawa where we will spend our days hopping a chain of pristine islands, visiting isolated beaches, searching for the local dugong and manta ray population, snorkelling or diving colourful reefs with some of the best hard and soft corals we have seen in all of Lombok and Sumbawa. A couple of hours south is another cluster of islands where we can find a helicopter wreck and 2 ship wrecks, where manta, dolphins and sharks are regularly seen!
Each evening will be spent either on our own deserted beach having a BBQ and bonfire or on deck moored in sheltered bays, with incredible sunsets and the milky way stretched overhead.
Extra charge $100 for divers (6 dives included, but not including the equipment rent of USD 75.00/dive)
Divers must justify their status : certified dive body (PADI), certification level and diver number, proof of dive insurance (such as DAN cover), number of logged dives, bcd size, wetsuit size, fin size (european shoe size). If you are unsure of bcd and wetsuit sizes then please provide clothes size.
Meeting point in Gili T : Manta Dive shop - 15 min prior departure
Tour includes :
* All food
* Soft drinks
* Park entrance fees
* Snorkel gear
What to bring :
* Money for extra activities : any land activities, scuba diving, UV night dive ($59) and UV snorkeling ($17).
* Money for alcoholic drinks.
* Money for equipment rental during the trip : $84.
Next trips scheduled :
* 26th to 31st of July : only 5 spaces left
Boat availabilty :
* All June available
* July : 5th to 11th
* September : 20th to 25th
* October : 16th to 23rd - 25th to 30th
* November : 1st to 6th - 6th to 13th - 15th to 20th - 22nd to 27th
* December : 6th to 11th - 13th to 18th
For groups below 4 persons, please contact us, we might still have the possibility to arrange the trip combined with another group