Be a genuine organic Balinese farmer for the day by joining the local green community.
You will learn with local experts in a fun course which will give you new perspectives on green being.
Mains objectives are to:
- Improve your knowledge in organic farming practices but also how organic products are marketed and raised;
- Show you a typical day at work for local green farmers;
- Support the local organic farming.
By the end of the day you will get your organic farmer certificate: be a hero by being green.
- 8:30 am: How to harvest and first practice with organic chilli and long beans;
- 10:00 am: Brunch in the organic café (see Menu below*);
- 12:00 pm: Learn about how an organic farm is managed and many practical skills with the head famer.
- 14:00 pm: How to make your own organic fertilizer, and use it to plant directly after.
- 15:30 pm: End of the activity
Food: (You can choose one from the below list; many more options on site)
- Farmer’s breakfast: toasted sourdough with bacon, eggs, chorizo, spinach, grilled tomato, hashbrowns and mushrooms.
- Farmer’s beef burger: wagyu burger (150gr), cheese, grilled bacon, tomato, lettuce and sauce. Served with salad.
- Chicken club sandwich: chicken breast (grilled), aioli sauce, avocado, tomato bacon and lettuce. Served with toasted sourdough and salad.
- Tex-mex wraps: scramble egg, cheese, tomato relish, onion chorizo, mushrooms and garden salad wrapped in a tortilla.
- Many mores…
Drinks: (You can choose one from the below list; many more options on site)
- Wake me up juice: apple, beetroot, orange and carrot.
- Detoxing juice: ginger, strawberry, watermelon and apple.
- Coffe, Tea and many different smoothies
You will be able to take home your farmer hat and gloves you used during the day. But also a part of the products you harvest.
This activity is senior and kid friendly from 7. However, if you have younger kids, the open cafe and bar lounge so we ever have kids under 7 years old. They can stay in the open cafe and bar lounge with the staff looking after them while you are in the fields.
*Please note that the price includes:
- 1 Drink from the Menu and 1 Plate from the Menu
- All Day Water Included
- Hat and gloves
**The prices excludes:
- The transport to the farm
****Please note the following informations:
- This activity is Kids Friendly, we are to welcome kids from 7 onwards
*****We recommend you to bring along:
- Clothes that suits field work
- Sun protection