Start the journey with pick up by our operator's guide at 08.00 in the morning at your hotel in South Bali and drive north east to Klungkung regency. First stop is the ancient court of Kertagosa, to see its compound and unique paintings on the ceilings.
Next, a scenic drive through Bukit Jambul area, enjoy the beautiful scenery on the drive to Besakih, Bali’s mother temple. Explore this vast religious monument and learn its history and role in Hinduism in Bali.
Drive back south, with lunch at a local restaurant in Rendang. Then it's to a local coffee plantation to find out the secrets behind the famous Luwak coffee and Indonesian spices. This is followed with the exploration of Kehen Temple, the state temple of Bangli Kingdom which great steps leads to the beautifully decorated entrance gate. It is one of Bali’s most beautiful temples dating back to 17th century.
Before transfer back to your hotel a stop at Penglipuran village, well known for its tidy row of traditional Balinese entrance gates and its unique traditional architectural styles.
- Suitable for Individual travelers and groups of all ages
- Operates daily, pick up from your hotel in South Bali at approx. 08.00, return at approx. 18.00
- Transfer from Kuta, Denpasar, Sanur, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran included. Transfer from Canggu, Tanah Lot subject to additional cost.
- Private basis only (no Seat-In-Coach)
- Recommended clothing: Casual clothes, bring hat and sunscreen
- 1 person : 116.00 US$
- 2 persons : 70.00 US$ per person
- 3 to 5 persons : 59.00 US$ per person
- 6 to 9 persons : 48.00 US$ per person
- childs (3 to 11 years old) : 35.00 US$ per person
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to adapt the price according to the size of your group.