The experience starts with pick up from your hotel in south Bali at approx. 08.00 in the morning by our guide and heading towards Munduk.
The 2-hours drive takes you through scenic roads before arriving in Bedugul and make a few visit stops.
First, visit Eka Karya Botanical Gardens, enjoy the fresh, cool air under the canopy of trees and take a closer look at its orchid collection. Next stop is the shore at Lake Bratan to visit the Ulun Danu temple. Drive up through the hills to arrive at the meeting point of the Twin Lakes Bratan and Buyan before reaching Munduk. Stop for lunch at our operator's private location and enjoy the worldly recognized Coffee Luwak during dessert.
Next step of the journey is a stop at the beautiful Munduk waterfall before learning all things coffee at Kul Kul coffee house with a bag of freshly ground Coffee Luwak to take home.
End your journey with a transfer back to your hotel via a different route.
- Suitable for Individual Travelers or Small Group (ideal maximum - 4 persons)
- Private basis only (no seat in coach available)
- Operates daily
- Pick up from your hotel in south Bali (Kuta, Denpasar, Sanur, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran included, Canggu, Tanah Lot subject to additional cost)
- Not suitable for children
- Recommended to wear casual clothes and sport shoes and to bring insect repellent, hat and sunscreen
- 1 person : 648.00 US$
- 2 persons : 372.00 US$ per person
- 3 persons : 292.00 US$ per person
- 4 persons : 243.00 US$ per person
- childs (2 to 11 years old) : 186.00 US$ per person
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to adapt the price according to the size of your group.