Tanah Lot temple was founded in 1481 AD by a famous I Hindu priest Dang Hyang Nirartha. It is situated in the ocean, and can only be reached during low tide. The temple has a reputation for being dangerous, partly due to the many poisonous snakes that live in the surrounding caves. It is believed by the locals that these snakes are protectors of the temple, guarding it from intruders. We proceed towards the southern Bukit peninsula, past Jimbaran Bay and Dreamland surf beach. Then we fly onwards to the ancient Uluwatu temple, where the coastline of limestone cliffs, remote beaches and seaweed farms are truly spectacular.
All of our pilots are Western pilots, either from Australia, New Zealand or Canada and are very experienced operators, strictly guided by Indonesian Aviation Laws – Your safety is assured.
If you plan to take photographs we recommend wearing darker colors to reduce any window reflections.
- Mineral Water prior to departure
- Photo opportunity upon take off at the Heliport.
- Free hotel pick up for private charter flight from Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian and Sanur.
- All charters and hotel transfers require passengers are to be ready at the Heliport or at your point of departure at least 20 minutes prior to your departure time.
- A total payload limitation applies for total passengers and luggage (total max payload 442 kg)
If your group exceeds the payload limitation or exceeds the maximum numbers of passengers per flight, the flight will not operate. A total payload limitation applies for total passengers and luggage.
- All flights and/or routes are subject to pilot's discretion, weather permitting and route traffic.