Udaipur, set around many artificial lakes and lavish royal residences is often called the “City of Lakes”. It is also hemmed by the lush green hills of Aravallis. It is the home to Jaisamand Lake, claimed to be the second largest man-made sweet water lake in Asia
Solar observatory in Lake Fateh Sagar is the only observatory in India located on an island. Shilpgram, a ten day festival from Dec 21- 30 attracts large tourists interested in arts and crafts.
● Pick from any points in Udaipur
● Start your day with the Vintage Collection of Classic Cars Museum. This museum owned by Rana Sriji Arvind Singh Mewar has some of the rarest classic and vintage car collection.
● Once it is done, visit the Lake Fatehsagar. This beautiful lake is named after Maharana Fateh Singh of Udaipur and Mewar.
● Drive towards the City Palace of Udaipur: Built over a period of nearly 400 years, with contributions from several rulers of the Mewar dynasty.
● Visit the Crystal Gallery inside the palace: This MUST SEE museum has been hailed as probably the single largest private collection of crystal anywhere in the world and much more.
● There are a couple of great restaurants in the City Palace, who serve a variety of mouth-watering cuisines including Continental and Indian dishes.
● Take the boat ride on the famous Pichola Lake, nestled at the foot of the Aravalli Hills.
● In the evening proceed towards the 18th-century Bagore Ki Haveli Museum to watch the cultural dance program, something very unique to this place.
● Drop in at the hotel in the night
● Exclusive Car.
● Pick up and drop from any point in Udaipur
● All parking and toll taxes
● All Tax
● Entry fees
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $249
2-3 persons: $129 pax
4-5 persons: $89 pax
6-7 persons: $59 pax
8-9 persons: $59 pax
10 persons :$49 pax