Jaipur is the first planned city of India and is known for its coloured gems. This capital city of Rajasthan has a rich ancient history combined with all the facilities of metropolis. The city is called the “Pink City”. This package covers almost the important visits in Jaipur like Wax Museum, Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal, Hawa Mahal,Chokhi Dhani,. Hawa Mahal, literally the Palace of Winds, was built in 1799 by the poet king Sawai Pratap Singh as a summer retreat for him and his family. It also served as a place where the ladies of the royal household could observe everyday life without being seen themselves.
Chokhi Dhani is a luxury heritage resort where one can experience Rajasthan Village culture. Jal Mahal or Lake Palace appears to float in the centre of Man Sagar Lake where tourists enjoy its magnificent exteriors.
Day 1: Highlights:
● Amber Fort
● Sheesh Mahal- Hall of Mirrors.
● Smarat Yantra at Jantar Mantar.
● Wax Museum
● Chokhi Dhani
● Pick from from Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida early morning (285Km/ ~6 hrs)
● Start your day in Jaipur with Amber Fort (Amer): A 16th century magnificent fort built by the trusted general of Akbar, Maan Singh
● Visit the Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors) (Amer): This pavilion in Amber Fort was built for use by the imperial family and is famous for intricate mirror-work.
● You can have traditional Indian or continental or Chinese cuisines for lunch.
● Post lunch, et to know the world's biggest stone sundial "Smarat Yantra", and is UNESCO World heritage site at Jantar Mantar.
● Visit the first wax museum in the world at Jaipur Wax Museum:, long before Madame Tussaud's wax museum came into existence.
● Proceed towards the "Chowki Dhani" to experience the unique traditional Indian village, take camel and elephant rides and end the day with traditional Indian dinner at the same place.
● Return to hotel at night.
Day 2: Highlights:
● Elephantastic visit.
● Hawa Mahal.
● City Palace of Jaipur.
● Jal Mahal.
● We will take you to the famous Elephantastic. Here you can play and have fun with the elephants as they take bath, paint on them and have a great time with them.
● Post lunch, you can visit the Hawa Mahal: An extraordinary pink-painted delicately honeycombed hive that rises a dizzying five storeys
● The City Palace of Jaipur: Built by Raja Man Singh during 1729-1732 AD
● Jal Mahal: A palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur
● Leave Jaipur before sunset to reach Delhi before dinner
● Exclusive Car for 2 days
● Pick up and drop from Delhi
● All parking and toll taxes
● All Tax
● 3 star accommodation for 1 night on twin-sharing
● All Entry fees
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $689
2-3 persons: $349 pax
4-5 persons: $259 pax
6-7 persons: $199 pax
8-9 persons: $189 pax
10 persons : $169 pax and above