The magnificent city of Rajasthan, Jodhpur has many forts and palaces. Jodhpur , the Blue city named so because many buildings are painted in blue which is the iconic shade of the city. Mehrangarh Fort, set on a rocky outcrop overlooks the walled city. Visit the heritage museum- Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum and also Jaswant Thada which is an elaborately carved white marble funerary built to honor Maharaja Jaswant Singh II.
- Pick from any hotel or other points of Jodhpur
- In the morning visit the grand 15th century Mehrangarh Fort, spread across 5 KM.
- Watch the birds fly above and the local musicians play flute, sarengi and other instruments inside the fort.
- After that visit the Jaswant Thada, a cenotaph built by Maharaja Sardar Singh of Jodhpur State in 1899 in memory of his father.
- After that visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum: A marvel built by Maharaja Umaid Singh of Rathore Dynasty. This grand yellow sandstone palace spreads over 26 acres of gardens, making it one of the largest private residences in the world. Post lunch take a stroll near Clock Tower or Ghanta Ghar which is a popular landmark in Jodhpur.
- Beside the tower, there is the Sadar Market, where you can shop local goods.
- End your trip with a visit to the Jaswant Thada. This milky-white marble memorial to Maharaja Jaswant Singh II, sitting above a small lake 1km northeast of Mehrangarh, is an array of whimsical domes.
- Exclusive Car for 12 hours
- Pick up and drop from any point in Jodhpur All parking and toll taxes
- All Tax
- Entry fees at monuments
Other offers for bigger groups:
*Single traveller: 249 USD
3 people: $119 pax
4 - 5 people: $79 pax
6 - 7 people: $59 pax
8 -9 people: $59 pax
10 people: $40 pax