Welcome to the backwaters of Kerala, also called “Venice of the East” for the innumerable backwaters that criss-cross the area. Visit the äqua tourism” lake and watch the “flying” fishes. Stay in a lagoon resort, surrounded by the picturesque backwaters, bordered by coconut trees. Go for a village walk.
● Matsyafed Narakkal Fish Farm
● Alleppey Lagoon Resort
● Ayurveda massage
● Pick up from Cochin
● Proceed towards the Matsyafed Narakkal Fish Farm for the fishing and "flying fish"experience. (40 KM/1 hour)
● Spend the rest of the day in the Fish Farm.
● Enjoy fresh fish for lunch and snacks.
● Return to a lagoon resort in Alleppey. (80 KM/2 hour) If you reach the resort before evening, we will take you for a sunset cruise in a motorboat
● Relax with the Ayurveda massage in the evening.
Day 2: Highlights:
● Village walk
● Pedal Boating, Fishing, Canoe riding at resort.
● Kuttanad paddy fields visit.
● Vembanad Lake
● After breakfast, take a village walk with a guide.
● Its a memorable trip as you get to know the lives and culture of the village.
● Enjoy pedal boating, fishing, canoe riding etc inside the resort.
● Drive to Kuttanad, the paddy fields famous for being at a height below the sea level,
● We will also take you to the famous Vembanad Lake
● Leave for Cochin in the evening
● Exclusive Car for 2 days
● Pick up and drop from in Cochin
● Lagoon Resort accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
● All parking and toll taxes
● All Tax
● Entry Fees
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $489
2-3 persons: $249 pax
4-5 persons: $189 pax
6-7 persons: $149 pax
8-9 persons: $149 pax
10 persons : $139 pax