Kerala, also known as God’s Own Country, is a must visit location in India.Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or spending some much-needed quality time with your family or searching nature’s beauty, this is the place to be.Spend some time in the spice plantations of Thekkady and the Periyar National Park, where you can take a boat safari and watch bison, elephants, deer come near water bodies during the mornings and evenings.
● Spice plantation visit
● Ayurvedic oil massage
● Evening Cultural show
● Pick up from Cochin and drive to Thekkady (160 KM/5 hours)
● Put up in a beautiful cottage surrounded by trees and spice plantation.
● Post lunch, visit a spice plantation. Know how the different types of spices are processed. how a turmeric and cardamom plant looks like and many such interesting things.
● You can relax and de-stress yourself with a traditional Ayurvedic Oil massages -another special service available for the tourists here.
● You can also watch the cultural show scheduled in the evening in the town's auditorium.
● Boating at Periyar Lake
● Spice market visit.
● Wake up to the twittering of the birds.
● Visit the Periyar Lake.
● Take a boat ride on the Periyar Lake early morning to see elephants, bisons and deer come to the waterbody to drink water.
● Visit the Spice market in the afternoon.
● Leave for Cochin in the evening.
● Exclusive Car for 2 days
● Pick up and drop from Cochin
● 3 star accommodation for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
● All parking and toll taxes
● All Tax
● Entry Fees
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $499
2-3 persons: $249 pax
4-5 persons: $189 pax
6-7 persons: $149 pax
8-9 persons: $149 pax
10 persons : $139 pax